Welcome to scrappinfreestyle! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of scrappinfreestyle’s Website, located at https://scrappinfreestyle.com/. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use scrappinfreestyle if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
LicenseUnless otherwise stated, scrappinfreestyle and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on scrappinfreestyle. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from scrappinfreestyle for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from scrappinfreestyle
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from scrappinfreestyle
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from scrappinfreestyle
- Redistribute content from scrappinfreestyle
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our ContentThe following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.